From the Chairman’s Desk
Message to Parents
• I am privileged to address you all. Stay safe at home to fight this pandemic. Its a high time that we take care of ourselves and our family members.
• We are the only school in Tamilnadu to successfully complete the examinations and declare the results of the academic year 2019 -2020.
• We have responsibility to take care of the academics of our children. Our teachers are working all day to keep your children’s academics on track. Parents need not worry about the children’s academics aspects.
• We will work maximum Saturdays and Special Holidays like (i.e.Winter vacation, Diwali holidays etc.,) to compensate all the working days that we have missed during this lockdown. School will fulfil 180 – 200 working day criteria as per the board rule. Parents needn’t worry about portion completion of the academic year 2020-2021.
• Remembering the uncertainty of this lockdown and as per the instruction given by the CBSE we have decided to conduct online classes and it is successfully progressing with all your due support.
• I am happy that most of the parents made their children do assessments on time except few who may have skipped due to certain reasons.
• To keep up the momentum of your children’s education it is mandatory to spend some quality time with them during this period of crisis as the uplift of lockdown and reopening of school may prolong.
• From today 01 05 2020 to 31 05 2020 is declared as SUMMER VACATION to the students of Grades KG to VIII.
(For Grades IX – XII vacation will be informed to you by the Grade incharges accordingly)
• Regular online classes will start again from 01 06 2020. Students will be engaged 3 to 4 hours per day in the online classes.
(Text book chapters will be covered lesson by lesson in order to complete portions. Students must have their text books with them for better understanding)
• Kindly ensure that your child complete the regular academic tasks given. Make sure that students are present at home and arrange for the gadgets required for the classes. (i.e. Mobile phones/ Laptops/ Computers etc.)
• Books can be collected from the school in the month of MAY according to the relaxation given by the government. Dates will be intimated shortly.
School is always there to support your child in all academic and moral aspects.
Do regular exercises and workouts at your balconies or at terrace to keep you and your family physically fit.
With warm regards
Dr. D. Senthil Kumar